List of Services
- Feasibility Studies for Construction Projects
- Building Cost Planning and Management
- Construction Contract Management
- Construction Planning
- Construction Procurement and Contract
- Financial management of construction
- Insurance Valuations &
- Project Management
- Facilities Management &
- Risk Analysis
- Cost Estimate
- Life Cycle Costing of Buildings
Schedule of Quantity Surveying Services
- Cost Checks
- Bills of Quantities
- Tender and Contract
- Tender Report
- Interim Valuations
- Cost Control
- Meetings and site visits
- Final Account
- Cost implications during detailed design stage and advise the Client and the Architect on corrective measures to be taken.
- Prepare and submit cost estimates for the project before tenders are invited.
- Advise the promoter and the Architect on any aspect that can influence the project’s cost and measures that can be taken in order to ensure that the budget for the project is not exceeded.
- Confirm with the Architect and the civil / structural engineer allowance to be made in the Bills of Quantities with regard to sub-structural works.
Measurement, preparation and presentation of detailed Bills of Quantities based on detailed drawings, data processing, and preparation and editing of preambles and preliminaries.
Tender and Contract Documentation
- In conjunction with other members of design team prepare tender and contract documentation.
- Advise on suitable tendering and contractual arrangements, insurance responsibilities, indemnities and bonds.
- Advise on amendments to standard Form of Contract.
- Assist the Architect in finalising appointment of nominated subcontractors in compliance with normal tender procedures.
Check tenders to determine correctness of arithmetic, levels of pricing policy, errors and qualifications, conformity and compliance with instructions. Preparation and presentation of Tender Report to client and drawing up Contract Documents.
Measurement and valuation of work executed, variations, materials on site or off site including site measurements and records.
Measurement and assessment of variations, extra works including preparation of new rates, negotiation in accordance with the rules of valuation of the Conditions of Contract.
Attendance and contribution to client’s meetings / coordination meetings and post contract site meeting, regular site visits as required in the fulfillment of any of the above duties.
Re-measurement of all sections of the works. Preparation of final account in accordance with the terms of the Contract to take into account any variations, adjustments of P.C. and Provisional Sums, subcontractors and supplier Final Accounts. Agreement and settlement of final cost in accordance with Contract conditions.
Meet Our Team
- Be Honest
- Be Open & Transparent
- Be Accountable
- Know & Act
- Be Objective
- Never Discriminate
- Good Example
Never put your own gain above the welfare of your Clients, and respect their confidentiality at all times.
Be trustworthy in all that you do – never deliberately mislead, whether withholding or distorting information.
Share the full facts with your clients, making things as plain and intelligible as possible.
Never commit to more than you can deliver, take full responsibility and don’t blame others if things go wrong.
Be aware of the limits of your competence and don’t be tempted to work beyond these.
Give fair neutral advice, and never let your own feelings or interest cloud your judgment.
Always treat others with respect whatever their gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Remember that both your public and private behavior could affect your own reputation, the RICS’ and other members’ reputations.
Be prepared to act if you suspect another member of malpractice.
Our Major Corporate Clients
- Barclays Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank One
- British Council
- Clinique Ferriere
- Cotton Bay Hotel
- Ebene Views
- Family World
- Laser Informatic
- Le Meritt
- Air Mauritius
- Mauritius Standard
Our Major Corporate Clients
- PAI Ltd
- RT Knits
- Societe Les Pourpier
- Societe Surlo
- SOS Village Children
- Step Ahead Properties
- Sun Sheel
Our Major Projects
- AML at Plaisance
- Bank of Baroda at Rose Belle
- Bank One at Port Louis
- Barclays Club at QBornes
- British Council at Rose Hill
- Bungalows at Palmar
- Calodyne sur Mer Hotel
- Carlos Bay - RES at Tamarin
- Central Market at Port -Louis
- Church at Surinam
- CIM Offices at Port Louis
- Clinique Ferriere at Curepipe
- Cotton Bay at Rodrigues
- Couvent St. Jean de Dieu at
- Credit Union at Curepipe
- CWA HQ at Pamplemousses
- CEB Sub Station at Amaury
- Ebene Commercial Centre at Ebene
Our Major Projects
- Health Track at Sodnac
- HSBC Centre at Ebene
- Industrial Building at Highland - PAI
- KBTS Buiding at Port Louis
- Le Meritt at Trianon
- Mauritius Standard Bureau at Moka
- NHDC - 1500 Housing Units
- PDS & Carlos Bay
- RT Knits at La Tour Koenig
- SBI Branches
- SOS Village
Corporate Sponsor Responsibilities
- New Eton College – Sponsor a Special Scholarship on a yearly basis
Other Benevolent Projects
- Donations to Charities
Your partner in Enabling Enterprise Excellence
IT Program Director
Brings in 23 years of experience in managing program lifecycles in ITES sector and specialization in customization models in outsourcing; has worked extensively in Europe, USA, UAE and Asia Pacific across industries to enable customers become profitable with sustainable long-term benefits. Truly customer centric and passionate about quality, he is an Engineering graduate and holds an MBA from France.
IT Business Development Director
Software engineer and a Microsoft certified Professional, has been in the IT field for the past 30 years. Has a footprint in the local software development industry for the following range of application Payroll & HRM, POS, Barcoding, Financials, ERP, API and Web-based applications. Dhaneswar’s motto is to put a smile on every customers face.
Systems Implementation & Maintenance; Application Development & Integrated Parking System
- Providing experienced Engineers to implement ERPs (ORACLE, SAP & Microsoft Dynamics)
- Providing Maintenance support services for above implementations
- Customised Mobile App Development
- Integrated smart parking system to automate end to end parking processes management